Friday 23 January 2015

Mood boards of Film, Painting Styles and Culture/Fashion - By Ahmed Bhutta

I researched some films with characters that had similar personality traits that I could look at for inspiration. As my character has a background of being from Morocco and England, I researched the Morrocan culture and their attire to see if perhaps I could include it in my character design. I also tried and tested different painting techniques with colours that I thought would best suit my character. I purposely included lots of reds, greens and browns to replicate the Morrocan culture.

I had a look at a few TV shows such and suits and Law and order. I found that in Suits, Harvey Spector possessed some traits of my described character and also the attire.

Below are my mood boards that I had created.




No comments:

Post a Comment