Tuesday 20 January 2015

Starting Off - By Ahmed Bhutta

Having a set theme for our game, we now needed to go on and create the characters that would perform in the game. I decided I was going to make the protagonist character.

Starting out, I travelled on the underground in order to see different behaviours of people and just to observe from life to gain inspiration. I found that people were dressed differently and different mannerisms on different tube lines which was interesting. Below are some observations from life that I had made with notes. 







I had then decided to look online and find photos of tube travellers a few years ago. I managed to find authentic photos from the late 1980's/very early 1900's. I went on to observe them and sketch out ones which I found with the most character. They are shown below.








No comments:

Post a Comment